Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its a pure diamond its an absolute cracker to look at IMO. I would happily have it in my collection no matter what it is.

if its a hybrid it must be very high % diamond then,
becaue i fail to se the jungle influence in that!

its a HIGH yellow diamond,

i would be more concerned with the way its enclosuer is set up then anything

are thous porwe points INSIDE the enclosuer?
and waht about that lamp!!

diamond 3270830c.jpg
sorry not the best pic,taken from my crappy old phone
this one i rescued from port macquarie back in late march.
a lot of them around here are all high yellow...
this snake was also due for a shed......

Its an 'Electric Diamond', they dont need to bask they just plug into 240v & power up! ;-p

its a high yellow dimond.....

you have your self a very nice high yellow dimond

Last edited:
no offense but you should find a new pet shop if he thinks its a jungle. its a diamond for sure. if anything it might be crossed with a jungle but looks like a diamond.

View attachment 206187
sorry not the best pic,taken from my crappy old phone
this one i rescued from port macquarie back in late march.
a lot of them around here are all high yellow...
this snake was also due for a shed......

No your wrong, if you ask the experts on here, it is just a diamond, nothing more, nothing less, just a diamond. ;)

no offense but you should find a new pet shop if he thinks its a jungle. its a diamond for sure. if anything it might be crossed with a jungle but looks like a diamond.
Why? Just because the guy that works in a "pet" shop and can't ID a snakes? Most on here can't ID animals. He may be a fish or bird enthusiast. Wonder if the birdos would say the same if he couldnt ID a parrot if he new nothing about birds but new about snakes.......

in my opinion it looks like a high yellow diamond having said that without knowing who bred it we cant say what it is with 100% accuracy. for all we know there could be jungle in it i highly doubt it but its not impossible. check your ex's log book or contact the original owner

Has the diamond patterning but looks too "blotchy" to be a pure diamond.
Anyway, hate to be technical, but there are species of pythons, not breeds ;)
Anyway a Jungle and a Diamond are the same species, just different subspecies.

Wwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

wow everyone is getting so bent out of shape over a person askign a question at the end of the daylook at your books (if this snake has been obtained legally) and it will tell you there what it is

Id say port mac, but without knowing its history then its all just guess work and best guesses.
Port mac, diamond, cross all i know is its not an olive, green tree python, spotted python or a scrubby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back