help with snake loving males

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mwa sure thing rocky ur the nxt on my list lol

Awesome, wow the girls are really lining up at my door step now! Shame the line is one person long. Come on ladies, i will be forced to go on that humiliating new tv show!

Awesome, wow the girls are really lining up at my door step now! Shame the line is one person long. Come on ladies, i will be forced to go on that humiliating new tv show!

Australian idol just isnt wroth the trouble mate :p

I think you'll feel heaps better if you call him right now and ask him out and then tell us all how it went. Yep thats the thing to do.

Give him the link to this thread, tell him theres some bikini shots of you at the end of the thread otherwise he may not read it. lol. I know i hate reading unless its something im interested in.

i would but i dont have his number i dont even believe that he has a phone:shock:

What a freak. Sorry but what a loser, who doesn't have a phone? Does he have friends? Or a life? What a loser seriously your better off with out him..

So.. how u doin ;)?

/Jealousy

LOL Rocky please don't go on that awful show! Anyway, it will probably be axed before you could apply!

Spikie, just let him know - the more obvious the better! My now-husband was so unaware when we first met. We worked together and I kept making subtle hints and he later told me he had no idea! It wasn't until I leapt on him and kissed him when saying goodnight that he worked it out. We were living together 1 month later, engaged 2 months after that. And we have our fifth wedding anniversary in 2 weeks!

i think he is beautiful and i think i owe it to myself to try ok i am going to send a email now anything you guys think i should say in it??????

uni internet he stays at his uni campus during the wek then home on weekends so if i email tonight i should be able to get a reply b4 the weekend

i think he is beautiful and i think i owe it to myself to try ok i am going to send a email now anything you guys think i should say in it??????

Ok, what ever you do, do NOT call him beautiful

I'd call Email makes you look soft!

EDIT: My dumbass forgot we were just talking about how he has no phone.

Yes tell him to get a mobile phone !!!! lol,then ring him meet up and tell him in person so u can, as said b4 guage the response.
Its better in person trust me.

Congo

I don't see how you could date a person with out a mobile. Is it even possible?

spike, your 19 still got all the body parts in the right area ,gravity has not hit you yet .......Is this guy blind?...........buy a packet of allens snake lollies ...place one half in his mouth and you grab the other half with your mouth and meet him in the middle :)...........

That could get his attention?
haha, yea be straight up, but maybe wait until the end of the snake hunt?
That way if for some reason hes not too keen, it wont be a bit awkward for the rest of the day haha

i think the not having a phone could be an opening, ask him to get a phone so you can talk to him properly or soemthing, and then if he does then it means hes interested, then you can give him a call and be like "hey, i want you, want me too" or soemthing like that.....

I don't see how you could date a person with out a mobile. Is it even possible?

I know it's hard to believe Rocky, but once upon a time, people actually met and dated without mobile phones or the internet..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back