Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick q.. Has anyone installed this onto a computer with vista? keeps telling me theres an error. Then again, lately no files have been downloading properly.. *sigh*

Very well done loved all the pics & glad that at least one of mine got in

Quick q.. Has anyone installed this onto a computer with vista? keeps telling me theres an error. Then again, lately no files have been downloading properly.. *sigh*

Mine downloaded with no problems, just took forever thanks to my very slow computer

Hi Laura, mate I run Vista. Maybe you have a computer problem. Try deleting your current profile then restart your computer. Usually fixes most problems.

Oh and guys, that is 65 downloads in 4 hours. Now that is a good sign.

:)

Thanks for all the hard work, I've downloaded it and I'll see how it gose

Ahh its just problems with the internet connection it seems. I've been connecting to the internet through an ethernet cable and I've had nothing but problems with it; no downloads work properly.. got it now though :D

Wow finally got it up and running, looks fantastic, awesome work FNQ! very professional looking, I love it! get to learn while watching it :D

And thanks :)

FNQ snake mate that is exellent well done , wow i got 3 pics in there thanks mate cheers from Grant

:) No worries mate. As long as everyone who downloads it and installs it then hopefully that is one more educated person in the world. I plan to have a toxicity/venomous chart and danger level as well as first aid tips and the like in the April 2009 release.

FNQ snake excelent work downloaded it, love it now going to install it on my other computers thanks heaps for all the effort.

Good Job. Just a quick note, a picture of a Perentie comes up but the name says Sand Monitor and a Lacy pic is named Spotted tree monitor.
Ads

Thanks for that ads. Too late to fix them now. But nearly got 'em all right. lol. I can only go on what I am told though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back