Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been running it for 24 hours now and LOVE it! It's on all of our computers now. I've got a couple of great photos taken by a mate with a good camera which you can use for the next one if appropriate - just let me know if you prefer TIFF or JPEG and what size.

Anyone know how to convert PC to Mac get in touch with me. I am in particular interested in converting windows screen saver files to mac.

I have been doing some research and unfortunately for those Mac people I would have to redo the whole thing again. In the next version I might do a side by side compilation on PC and Mac. Until then you will just have to dream. :)

I have been doing some research and unfortunately for those Mac people I would have to redo the whole thing again. In the next version I might do a side by side compilation on PC and Mac. Until then you will just have to dream. :)
That would be great till next version, I'll be in the dark.

u should make themed ones like geckos and dragons and snakes etc :D

very good work mate it looks great on my new laptop :D

what a great job you've done .the kids love seeing all the different species come up on the computer

Well, after a week online, how is everyone enjoying HerpSaver 2008?

Please let me know if you would like to see something in the April 09 edition.

Its wonderful. Great job!
I'm suprised my sister's havn't changed it yet. I'm gonna have to get good with my photography for next year. Is it going to be a yearly? Sorry if you've answered this alot.

Hi TS6, mate I am going to try to make it bi-annually. So that way people can get their pics out regularly.

Cheers

FNQ_Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back