Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizzard

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My names Lucas, and i'm highly into reptiles it started for me about 5 years ago ; i went to a high school show, where a man came and brought a variety of different snakes, lizards and even turantulas and scorpions, my mates saw the huge giant snakes and were really like Woah his massive and made compliments like that, and i looked at it and didnt admire it for its size and girth but for its beauty, patterns, eyes and etc.

But then we came across the Geckos, i found that the Geckos were the ones i most adored they are beautiful little creatures and they have amazing tempers and were very calm. He also had a small collection i think it was 3 Central Bearded Dragons which i could not just walk past i had to sit down and just look at them.

At the end of the show the man who was running the show asked me why i kept staring at the bearded dragon, and i told him what i thought of it , and to my surprise he reached into the front of the enclosure and picked one of them up and let me hold it, I was amazed with the animal i couldn't believe it. The guy asked me if i would like to purchase one, i said yes but unfortunatly i never got the cash to get enclosures, licence etc .

But after so long i obtained my first bearded dragon and he is only around 6-7 weeks now and his feeding fine and looks perfect his a Red / Orange mixture and his mother and father were very pretty and i cant wait to see what this guy turns out like .

Also i need some help , i can not figure out how to change my avatar picture to one of my bearded dragon ? anyone help me

thankyou :)

wow what a story
you did well to get a red one for your first
lucky lucky
i managed a half yellow half grey fo r my first.
but yours.
what a stunner by the sounds of it. please post pics

So has it taken 5 years for you, of looking forward to the day you could get a reptile, then finally getting one?
If so, wow, you must be really stoked :)

i have had him for about 1 week now maybe abit more but he is really cool and the 5 years was along time study on how to care for him, i wanted to make sure all his needs are set and hopefully i want to begin a breeding project of Thick Tail Geckos, and before anyone says ' there is no money in breeding reptiles ' i told u i've done my study :) and i know this, i just want the experiance

Reptiles-R-us;1618373 and before anyone says ' there is no money in breeding reptiles ' [/QUOTE said:
I won't tell you that then ;)

You are to be commended for putting in the time to research first, good job. Enjoy your reps!

My son's Smooth Knob-Tail gecko babies hatched yesterday (FIRST ever babies!) and we are rapt. He could have sold them, but opted to give them away to someone he knows will love them like he does.

So has it taken 5 years for you, of looking forward to the day you could get a reptile, then finally getting one?
If so, wow, you must be really stoked :)

Shellfisch......it took me.....30 yrs.....before I could get my first rep...my boy "Barrie" a Stimmie. :lol: If something is worth having....it's worth waiting for. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back