hey guys! share some pics of your pythons :) (mine are up)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a few pics of George my Atherton Jungle. I do have a 11 year old spotted as well but its hard to get good pics of her, I'm going to try after she sheds.

Attachments

• DSCF1042.jpg
    DSCF1042.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF1108.jpg
    DSCF1108.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF1113.jpg
    DSCF1113.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF1196.jpg
    DSCF1196.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF1182.jpg
    DSCF1182.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
lol oh I was gonna say liasis something but I've never seen one that colour. Haha shoulda stuck with the gut. Pretty little guy either way :p

My daughters 2 Coastals

Wednesday - female
Vadar - male

Both bred by Slateman.

Funny story here, my daughter has been a keen herper for a couple of years and has 2 beardies. She wanted a snake and after 3 years of keeping beardies I thought she was ready for a snake. My wife and I drove her over to Slateman's to pick up the female. On the way over my wife said to our daughter, "I am not going to touch, feed or look after this snake, she is your responsibility." which was just fine with her.

That night my wife sat watching TV with the snake slithering between her hounds for over an hour. Now she is a confirmed herp lover and that is why we got Vadar, she is planning on breeding in years to come!

Attachments

• weds.jpg
    weds.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Vadar.jpg
    Vadar.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 51
lol oh I was gonna say liasis something but I've never seen one that colour. Haha shoulda stuck with the gut. Pretty little guy either way :p

Haha. He's lovely, never have to use a hook to get him out and he's never refused a feed. I have to be careful though, sometimes he misses the food and comes at my face... lucky he's always missed :)

My favourites and one of Cam's freeloaders :lol:

jag3.jpg
Lotus2.jpg
amber2.jpg
IMG_1780.jpg
Chuupa.jpg
Dogma.jpg

Attachments

• Amber1.jpg
    Amber1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 36
Status