Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarsha

Reaction score
Hi,
WOW, i cant believe i have found a group of people that love reptiles as much as i do. I remeber my mum taking me to a reptile shop when i was little and i begged and begged for a snake, but she said i had to wait until i was old enough to get my own reptile licence and get enough money to buy it myself, well i've now been in the navy 15 months and i'm finally 18 so i can finally get my beloved herp.

I have just moved from Vic to WA, which is a bit of a bummer coz i wanted to get a darwin carpet, but i've just found out that i cant keep them in the west, so after a bit of research i've decided on a south western carpet. so if anyone has any helpful hints on keeping my python healthy and happy that would be awsum.

Take a look in the Wiki for basic info, and welcome to the site

hello WA friend !!!!!!!!!! are dealin with any herpshops in WA? might be able to give ya a lil help locally we got a nice lil WA chat n social group forming c urrently (remember we only had herp lic for maybe 3 years ) anyway enjoy the forum n chat soon

hello WA friend !!!!!!!!!! are dealin with any herpshops in WA? might be able to give ya a lil help locally we got a nice lil WA chat n social group forming c urrently (remember we only had herp lic for maybe 3 years ) anyway enjoy the forum n chat soon

The only help i have at the moment is from 'retile traders' in rockingham. i could do with all the help i can get, even tho i've done plenty of research i'm still very paranoid about hurting my herp or doing something wrong

ya got the good stuff already then !!!!!! are ya in the chat there?????or been to see ken n co???we got a wa xmas do comin up for new WA herp social club!!!!

hi and welcome ...:)
for my first snake i went for a spotted python and it was the best snake for me nice and small very easy to look after ,adult mice is the largest food you need and there poos are small ..maybe $5 a week to keep...with a large snake like the one your thinking of you will have to factor in cage upgrades in the future . large food for it, rats, chocks , rabbits ,, witch can cost a lot more than mice....and a large sake makes large poos...ive got three spotteds now in the same space you will need for only 1 large snake...just a few things for you to concider before you join the club( Sake owner) ps and when a large snake is an adult its alot harder to handle some times you need two people when handling large snakes...bye for now i hope some of this helps you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back