Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swissknight

Reaction score
I found this web page by accident ... registered me and now I'm here. I'm from Switzerland, 44 years old and working since more then 20 years in the IT environment. We have at home 4 pogona henrylawsoni. I'm always interested to have contact with people with the same hobbies to share informations and experiences.
In Europe we have more and more the problem of the limited blood lines due to the limited export out of Australia.

moz-screenshot.png
nagori_nach_der_haeutung_20100729_1232489850.jpg

Regards from Switzerland,
Swissknight

Howdy Swissknight
Welcome to an awesum site.most people are really nice and are happy to help with most reptile based things.of course you have your keyboard warriors just ignore them.
I have one jungle python,one childrenis,two bredli,and four bearded dragons.on top of that i also have one 13yr old son,two crazy chiahuahuas,two budgies and one canary.i love all my kids to peices.
I am living in a little town in south australia not far from adelaide.have never chatted with anyone from switzerland before.

Drop a line whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back