hi from the brewmaster

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brewmaster

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
i'm new to snakes but have been wanting one for a few years now, finally its time to buy... im looking at buying a jungle or a bhp as a hatchie or yearling in the coming months, (need to get a few things sorted)
i have spoken to a few breeders already and will be looking at their snakes soon, just want to see what else is out there, so please let me know what you have. cash waiting:)

Welcome mate and good luck finding your first snake

welcome. where abouts are you located? that way we can help you find what you're looking for :)

thanks man, yeah i love the black n gold jungles too, amazing looking snake!

lol in regards to your other thread tying into this one... maybe neither of those snakes will really convince your mum. bhps can grow to 9 feet but are incredibly placid snakes as a general rule. my theo is a dream snake, but a tad over 4 foot at 1 year old.
on the other hand jungles are known to be a bit snappy but only grow to 5 feet or there abouts... but you can always find exceptions to the rules and have a friendly jungle or snappy bhp
stimsons are pretty snakes and are normally pretty laid back, and coastal carpets come in so many different colours and patterns its crazy, and you can get some pretty nice tempered coastals
i'm also a fan of spotted or childrens pythons, murray darlings or bredlis for first snakes? but of course up to you, just offering advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back