Hi i'm jode_01

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jode_01

Reaction score
Hi i'm jode i live in the middle of nowhere (on a station) with my OH & 3 2 legged & about 12 4 legged family (horses) . We have a resident snake in our house (not a pet) i find her all around the place cleaning up the mice :lol: we have tried relocating her (out side) but she always comes back so we live with her (i saw her with a very egg filled belly one year) i have had her babies in the shed but havn't seen any in the house . we also get the odd tree snake . I havn't identified her i just think she is a childrens python.

snake-1.jpg

snake2.jpg

HUMBOLDT984.jpg

yeah i like them ,the only time i know they are there is when i clean the cubbards lol OH moved the bin last night & she was under it lol

LOL.... Welcome Jode....

Bet the Snakes give you a bit of a fright everytime you find one..... Just lucky for you those species are not venomous.......

You are so lucky, i'd love a little spotted roaming around my house.
Good to see you found out what it was and didn't kill it.

Wow, would love to see a snake, let alone any wildlife around my place :D
Welcome to APS as well :D

i love it we get all sorts of wild life , our property bounders onto national park (well actually we sold them 1/2 the property) & we like to take care of the country so we see wild life all the time. as well as the spotteds we also get lots of blackheadeds & browns & heaps of lizzards frillies & geccoes & frogs too.

so jealous. all I see is birds (not that I'm complaining....much :) )...did catch a glimpse of a baby beardie the other day

i wish more people that don't keep snakes could live in harmony with them like yourself. She is an awesome snake. So lucky to have her around. Have you tried holding her or is she pretty flighty?

welcom

wow deffentley a spotted python were abouts do you live in central queensland and what the name of the park there me from tannum sands 30km south east of gladstone thank you for leaving it alone it will probley live there for meny years to come thay are seen in great numbers here in great nubers here
and are usaley freandley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back