Hi i'm jode_01

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm south of blackwater .yes we have picked her up (usally with a towel so we don't hurt her ) she is not aggressive at all . i have picked up the babies from the shed too (they are so cute) one a gecco one time & i watched it eat it they are amaizing to watch.

i am tempted but couldn't handle having mice to feed them i would love to make a breeding habitat for frogs

i am tempted but couldn't handle having mice to feed them i would love to make a breeding habitat for frogs

hey welcome your so lucky to have that lil fellow/lady living in your house!

i thought that at the start and it was hard to see little baby mice dead but you get use to it easily just gotta remember its the way of life

naahh that doesn't bother me (we kill our own meat here) its keeping those dirty ugly things & the smell

Hey Jode,

I would say it is a spotted as well... We also have those as common residents at our place too, always thrils me when I see them! We have a few too many rodents in our sheds (as the evidence of them frequenting are not a welcome site to see, so I'm always happy to see snakes around to help deplete the unwanted rodent pop's.

You're general area is a great spot to see a wide variety of different reptiles, from my experience, so you got to be happy with that! I know I would be!:D A few different species that aren't seen too many places elsewhere are in your general area...I think... So keep your eye out.

I also think your mentality towards reptiles is great! Wish more people were like you in that way, so sick of this " the only good snake is a dead snake" crap.

Welcome to the site too btw:p
Ishah

We have got a wide range of different reptiles (i would love to protect) i just wish most ppl could experience what we have it is magic ,in summer we hear the koalas barking at night along the creek,the birds are just amaizing . here is a pic i took yesterday ..... our wild life is just amaizing & i love living here even though we are about 3/4 hr drive to town

HUMBOLDT1653.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back