Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Male usually do stay small but not by much it really depends on the amount of food it gets feed and other factors like that also the individual snake itself

Welcome Mel,I think a spotted would fit the bill nicely like others have mentioned,blondes are nice.

I apollogize for the rudeness/embarrasing behavior of others but this seems to be "common practise" on APS,try not let this blur your opinion of the site as its a wealth of knowledge once sifted through the crap/arguments/big heads/egos.

AWESOME way to make a new person feel welcome and like staying people(you know who you are).Next time you's post why dont you think about something other than yourselfs and make a valid contribution.If this cant be done then beat your chests through PM so we dont have to see the crap or peoples threads deleted.Bottom line is have some respect.............

I am liking the look of stimmies and macs at the moment, doing some more research before i make any decisions and my mum murders me!

Gilmore thanks for the support but it's fine im actually liking how personal and heated up everyone gets on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back