Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

edukeeper

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Although I have been researching for over a year, I only just got my first reptile license last night! I will be picking up my very first reptile next week (a 6 month old Bluey) - I am very excited!
I am a teacher with the ultimate goal of becoming a wildlife educator. So finally starting my reptile collection is a very special thing for me. Growing up my parents never let me have any pets which was extremely frustrating for an extreme animal lover like myself. So unfortunately I have a bit of catching up to do in terms of experience handling and caring for reptiles, but I am so excited to start this journey now!
This Blue Tongue Lizard will be my first reptile, but over the next few years, I hope to introduce many species into my collection including: Eastern Snake Necked Turtle, Bearded Dragon, Broad Tailed Gecko, Spotted Python, and Shingleback Lizard.
I find all these species beautiful and fascinating and cant wait to update you guys on my progress (if you're interested of course!).

hello and welcome congrats on the license
and be sure to post up pics

Gday There Welcome. Aberglasslyn is in NSW Hunter Valley misnomer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back