Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
just wanted to say hi!

my names is Chris, i have 2 girl beardies called Chubby and Bug, and a boy bredls python called Loki.

they all love spending time on the balcony and all have their individual plant pots to sit in, Loki especially loves the lavendar.

my girls love baths/showers, silkworms and roaches, and will tolerate greens and veges as long as theyre hand fed. theyre happiest sitting on their wheat heat bag on windewsills and watching the world go by

My boy always looks hungry and basks fro 3 days after eating, once hes pooed he hassles me to take him out and play. i dont think hes too keen on showers, but gets them anyway.

since he stopped biting me hes the sweetest guy ever and everybody loves him!!

i've started feeding the little garden lizards that live in the cracks on my balcony baby roaches, i think theyre starting to understand i'm a big scary food source!!!

anyway, just wanted to say hi and mention that i love my kids (i only have the scaley variety)

thats all, Chris.

Welcome to the site dude, sounds like a good setup for your beardies.

thanks fro the welcome!

i didnt realize anyone had replied cos nothing popped up in my email!
...guess i set something up wrong,..!! :(

i have to get a digital camera for pic posting,...how lame am i not having one yet!! :)

Hey everybody, it's Chris!

Hi Chris! ;)

(just an FYI, chris and I have already planned an arranged marriage between our Hypo Bredli. Match made in heaven :p)

Hey everybody, it's Chris!

Hi Chris! ;)

(just an FYI, chris and I have already planned an arranged marriage between our Hypo Bredli. Match made in heaven :p)

isnt that just nice :)
gunna get some good looking hypo bredli's (you hope)
cheers
brad

isnt that just nice :)
gunna get some good looking hypo bredli's (you hope)
cheers
brad

I'd sure as hell hope so. My hypo is from Indicus, and Chris' is from Roy Pails.

Also, Chris is a she ;)

oh nice :)

lol thanks for telling me i would of thought she was a bloke sorry chris :)
cheers
brad

Hi Manny!!
yep, our snakey offspring will be beautiful!! (heres hoping they like each other!!) :)

oops, forgot to mention i was female, sorry,..!!
i can see how that could be confusing,.. :)

the girls love their wheat heat baggies, keeps em nice and warm,...fat one wont stay in teh tank so i leave one out for her when i go to work,...

jas468, i work @ ACP magazines, been bere about 5 years, been doing the prepress thing since i left school, so umm,...14 years, eek, didnt realise it was that long!!

hello all!
....gutentag back to gaara :)

thanks fro the welcome!! :)

hey chris, nice to meet ya.

that's so sweet that they have their own little pot plants. :D i used to have chinese silky chooks that had their own pot plants too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back