Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza09

Reaction score
Hi

I'm Dezza,

I've been into snakes my whole life and am finally getting around to getting myself one(Mum wouldn't let me have one in her house haha)

My reptile License came today,

I'm either going to start with a Children's Python or a Murray Darling Carpet Python my friend's boyfriend is an ex-breeder and is going to speak to his mates in Sydney to find me a Hatchling soon :D

I'm also on the lookout for a Eastern Snake-necked Turtle as a present for my girlfriend(truthfully I'd own it though;))

I'd like to thank everyone, I've been hanging around the board for close to a month now and learnt so much from you all.

Welcome to APS. Where are you from? Send me a pm with the reptiles you are after and i might be able to find you some breeders phone numbers if you cannot see them being advertised on the for sale forums here.
Reptiles are the greatest "pet" if you can call them that to keep. A very wise decision you have made in getting your reptile keepers license.

Thanks Jordan

The Camera-Woman is itching to take some more photos since I took her whale watching today.

welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back