HOLY COW... no wait thats actually a dog...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There being sold bout 20minutes from me :) I should go check them out ;)

dave go see them!! i would if i lived near there!
if they were in my state id get one lol the pups are HUGE lol

58ff_20.JPG
5856_20.JPG
58c2_20.JPG
58d6_20.JPG

THOSE PUPPYS ARE BIGGER THEN MY FULL GROWN DOG LOL

look at the size of the paws on them!

I'll be going there this weekend :) I'll see if I can find there address. But there $3000!

I'll be going there this weekend :) I'll see if I can find there address. But there $3000!

id spend that much on one if i had the yard for it lol!! they are so awsome! the puppies are so fat and adorable!
u will have to get some pics of them if u get to go see them lol!

id spend that much on one if i had the yard for it lol!! they are so awsome! the puppies are so fat and adorable!
u will have to get some pics of them if u get to go see them lol!

I wonder how heavy they weight as adults if there 10kg as puppies lol.. There bigger then my dog and my dog is a year old :lol:. Wouldn't want to be on there bad side!

I wonder how heavy they weight as adults if there 10kg as puppies lol.. There bigger then my dog and my dog is a year old :lol:. Wouldn't want to be on there bad side!

yea can u imagine an adult jumping on u lol or jumping up on ur lap it would squash u they look like hippos lol
i wonder if the parents will be on show if this is legit lol look at the size comparison of the person and the adult
crazy stuff!

They look like a great guard dog, according to wiki they are 70-90kg as adults, so quite a big dog.

I wonder what a rotti x would be like...

Those things are freaking huge =P Forget a kennel.. They'd need a shed lol.

i thought those big wolf hounds or what ever they are were big but these are just so stocky and huge!!!!

haha khagan true i dont think they make kennels that size lol!

cris that would be an interesting x lol 70-90kgs far out then can get heavier then i am :eek: thats crazy

oh.... my.... god, they are so adorable!! i'd so pay 3k for one!!

i wouldnt pay 3k for a dog, they are pretty sweet though..........nothing beats a german sheperd however..*****pt a newfoundland....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back