HOLY COW... no wait thats actually a dog...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My next door neighbour has a great dane and he can jump the fence, I often find him in the backyard playing with my toy pomerains, luckily he's well mannered, otherwise they'd be breakfast! My toy poms are smaller than his head! But I think these guys would just go THROUGH the fence, lol

I have looked into this breed before and they are an awsome dog.The price put me off and they are just a bit too heavy for my liking, My Dane/wolf hound is big enough. As has been said Training is amust. they need to know who is boss or you can have big trouble real fast.

Every dog is different , all depends how it is brought up .
I had a brazilian mastiff bitch that was brought up around my 8 year old boy , from the day he was born . 100% trusted here , unlike some of your little fur-balls , nippy little bits of crap that people think are cute .
Unless you have had first -hand experience with these sorts of dogs , you should not open your mouth about what you heard / a mate told me crap .
At least that way , you wont look silly .

"Every dog is different , all depends how it is brought up ."

"unlike some of your little fur-balls , nippy little bits of crap that people think are cute ."

I think perhaps you may have contradicted yourself? No one was saying anything bad about big dogs, just that if they are 'untrained' you have more trouble controlling them than a smaller dog

I think perhaps you may have contradicted yourself? No one was saying anything bad about big dogs, just that if they are 'untrained' you have more trouble controlling them than a smaller dog

Page 3
I have read comments from breeders who say if you open your gate and your boerboel sees someone walking past they WILL attack them. And unlike other breeds who will corner an intruder and hold them at bay until someone comes, a boerboel will attack and bite- meaning the person will end up in hospital or worse. A truely incredilbe dog for someone who is strong enough, experienced enough and has the time

You may have missed this post .

Cheers

That doesnt explain the contradiction? Have you ever owned a small dog?

True, but maybe he should have used "some little fur balls" rather than "some of your little fur balls" :p

That doesnt explain the contradiction? Have you ever owned a small dog?

Actually I have owned some little fur-balls , the wife wanted them for the kids .
We no longer no little fur-balls , we own large dogs now , and guess what we still have kids .

Contradiction -
You said that no-one was saying anything bad about big dogs , i showed you different .

What part of that didnt you see ?

Ambah ,
Just curious , have you ever owned any of the dogs mentioned so far ?
Hopefully you are talking from experience . LOL

No, the contraction was the

Originally Posted by rockman
"Every dog is different , all depends how it is brought up ."

"unlike some of your little fur-balls , nippy little bits of crap that people think are cute ."

comment.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back