Hot Jungle!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mark,yeah that's the alpha male,can't wait to put him across some nice females...

looks like he has some lines down the side of him very nice. got any pics of females he will be going with?

Yeah here's one which is a Palmerton has nice gold?yellow,short and stocky compared to the male in the other pic which is an Atherton jungle,i'm hoping his black will come out on half of the young so there's nowhere near as much third colour or ground colour in the black.Have a few more females but no pics as yet...

Oh no! You've opened the floodgates for the 'you're crossing stuff' flame throwers! :shock:

Is it cross breeding or is it just selectively breeding the best of 2 area form jungles to produce nicer offspring hopefully,they are both cheynei so not really a cross in my books.......it gets done all the time...

looks stunning mate i dont care. i saw my first intergrade today and i must say they look quite nice.

As I have said beautiful snake. My favourite snake is the diamond followed closely by the jungle just because of their beautiful looks. I will definately be getting one next year, probably a juvenile if anyone is breeding them in Melbourne. I want one from this seasons batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back