Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Londos, as others have said, prob better off steering on the side of caution, and not house together, but at the end of the day the decision is yours.

However, as you havnt got the xtra snakes yet, it seems to me that you r in a position that makes your decision very easy. Get the encl's now and get them ready b4 getting the snakes. Better yet, if there hatchies, house in tubs on a mat, and give your self the time to make some. You'll be able to make 2 for the price of buying one. Also, stacking them, 3 or 4 high, you'll save on space also.

Whatever u decide, good luck! And in my opinion, def Womas. There next on my list!

Yer i wont be housing them together just wanting opinions on who has how its gone and how every one feels about it didnt expect it to turn out exactly how it has, but yer i have the space for them and all and i wont be getting them for awhile so i have plenty of time just curious....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back