How is everyone...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitch_80

Reaction score
Hey all, new to aussie pytons, from Melbourne. Had an olive quite a few years ago, picking up a jungle in a few weeks. Got a couple of dogs, a few cichlid tanks, a juv turtle tank, a random tank, and a ridiculous power bill. Almost finished a pond for the turtles and some gipp water dragons. Just thought Id say hi.

Chris.

hi and welcome. quite a random collection you've got going on there. i myself have my beardie 'Yoda', cat 'Vincent',2 budgies 'Evil 1 &2', a Netherlands dwarf rabbit 'Dobby' and a guinea pig 'Dollar'

i'd love a stimmie but not allowed just yet

Evil 1 & 2 hahaha, great names. Yeah if I had the time and the money Id have a zoo by now.

welcome , what kind of turtles are they ? long necks or short necks .
turtle wise , i have 7 eastern long necks and 2 murry river short necks - they are all outside in 4 ponds .

Last edited:
I have a couple of little murray river shortnecks, was looking after 3 eln's with a bunch of lizards for 8 months or so but have returned them now, once the little buggers are big enough and the pond is finished Ill put them in there and get some eln juvs for one of the tanks inside. Do any of your ponds use permiculture (spelingg?)

hi and welcome. quite a random collection you've got going on there. i myself have my beardie 'Yoda', cat 'Vincent',2 budgies 'Evil 1 &2', a Netherlands dwarf rabbit 'Dobby' and a guinea pig 'Dollar'

i'd love a stimmie but not allowed just yet

I wish I thought of those names for my budgies who are officially the nameless ones. Hi Twitch, I'm from Melbourne as weel, see below for the menagerie.

Half of my animals dont have names, mostly fish. Dogs are Hector the Rottweiler (17 months), Tali the Kelpy Heeler x (6 yrs), Henry and Dog the Oscars, Twitch and Chompers the turtles, The Devils Rejects (Silver Dollar's), Linda Lovelace and Jenna Jameson (Peppermint Bristlenose Cats), then there is a whole array of feeders I breed, some dwarf cory cats, silver sharks. I think thats all at the moment. Not going to start on previous animals and wishlist!!!

How do I do that little quote thing at the end of messages?

Hi,
I have 2 dog's - Jess (StaffieXLab), Maggie (Wst highland terrier). 3 Skinks - Bluey (eastern Blue-Tongue), 2x not yet named Cunninghams skinks (breeding pair). :D

Lambert;1915210 i'd love a stimmie but not allowed just yet[/QUOTE said:
Don't feel bad I'm in exactly the same position :shock:

I have a couple of little murray river shortnecks, was looking after 3 eln's with a bunch of lizards for 8 months or so but have returned them now, once the little buggers are big enough and the pond is finished Ill put them in there and get some eln juvs for one of the tanks inside. Do any of your ponds use permiculture (spelingg?)
cool , i found my short necks grew pretty fast [ when i got them they were the size of a 50c peice , and now there bigger then some of my elns that iv had for 2 years]
these are old pics , but u get the idea .
i also have 18 snakes , 3 central bearded dragons , 5 blue tounges , 1 lace monitor , 4 green tree frogs , 2 spiders , 1 scorpion . and a shed full of breeding rats and mice [ for the snakes and monitor]
25677.jpg
25676.jpg
25675.jpg
11321.jpg
boat.jpg

Just a real quick hello and welcome to the forum Twitch_80.most people on here are nice and lots of people have a wealth of information to offer.don't ever be ashamed to ask a ?.thats how we learn

Cheers...drop a line whenever

Maz

Thanks Maz..

Jas- Yeah mine were tiny when I got them but they are getting close to the size of a cd now. The pond is well on its way, it will be a few thousand litres and Im going to use permaculture to filter it and grow some vegies at the same time while the dragons keep insects away, got it all planned but it might be an epic fail, not sure yet. Got all the fences and gates up, plants that were there removed and the hole nearly finished. Just need to sort out a kind of giant avery to put around it so nothing can get to the dragons. I cant wait to get some eln's, I think they are really funny little guys. 18, thats a fair effort, do you walk them all at once? lol.. If only I had the space..

I wish I thought of those names for my budgies who are officially the nameless ones. Hi Twitch, I'm from Melbourne as weel, see below for the menagerie.

they're my personal names for the birds coz everytime i clean the cage they attack me but the real names are feathers (the blue one) and Merlin (was ment to be Marvin after marvin the Martian and he's green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back