how on EARTH am I meant to measure the length of my snake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weight is a more accurate form of measure in my opinion.

you can feed them based on weight, hard to feed based on length.

(L*D)+(W/G))/(A^2)
Length times Diameter plus Weight over Girth divided by Angle of the tip squared

you dont need special programmes to measure a bloody snake,just grab a tape measure and measure it

you dont need special programmes to measure a bloody snake,just grab a tape measure and measure it

*shrug* it's not for everyone. I just personally find it easier to take a photo and play join the dots for 20 seconds rather than try and accurately measure what can often be a squirming, writhing python. It's accurate and doesn't stress my animal (or me!) out.

*shrug* it's not for everyone. I just personally find it easier to take a photo and play join the dots for 20 seconds rather than try and accurately measure what can often be a squirming, writhing python. It's accurate and doesn't stress my animal (or me!) out.

Yea i totally agree, I didn't have access to a cpu so I decided on the "straighten" option... it took me 20 mins and 4 walls lol so I know how I'll be going next time! Lucky little Ernie isn't an impatient bitey snake (yet!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back