how will you die?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg: At age 65 a group of friends will urge you to test the "Don't Wizz on the Electric Fence" myth, and you discover that it can kill.

I'm sure i remember doing that once, and yes i was drunk :)

At age 50 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars

Yay I get to be a badass space fighter

At age 73 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

Just how I imagined it =D

At age 49 you will perish in an explosion caused by a leaky pilot light and a faulty electrical switch. :shock::shock::shock:

i fcunkig hope not lol... at 49 i'll hopefully remember to stay away from pilot lights :lol::lol:
oh well, at least it'll be quick hehahaha:?:)

Kylie : At age 81 you will die from a lethal overdose of methamphetamines. :shock::lol:

david evans: At age 41 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

why does my **** have to be involved?? why??

Ron-at age 88 you will die fighting the interplanetary war on terrorism on camp harmony,on VENUS .
well lest i know i get to travel .

At age 52 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.

Well I won't be polishing my work boots again.

Mathew: At age 60 you will refuse to give a quarter to a beggar. Immediately afterwards you will be hit by a bus.

At age 39 you will be hunted by a strange apparition resembling Andy Griffith, and subsequently commit suicide after the stress proves to be too much.

Oops i do have heart disease in the family.. At age 39 too many imitation cheese based snack foods leads to a dietary condition which causes your life to end.

At 81 years of age I'm going to be murdered in a crime of passion when a 25 year old man finds me in a comprimising situation with his 21 year old wife :)

At age 51 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.
***?

Julie: At age 66 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

At age 34 i will be tortured for a few weeks
by a deranged fan of my spoken word and eventually
killed when i cant sign anymore autographs...:lol:

Riley: At age 29 you will be gunned down in the street by hippies after enacting a bill that grants the WTO even more power.

At age 65 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of bee

Ruby: At age 60 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

Christopher: At age 67 a group of friends will urge you to test the "Don't Wizz on the Electric Fence" myth, and you discover that it can kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back