how will you die?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gloria; at age 65 you will die fighting the interplanetary war on terrorism on phobus, a moon of mars

Samantha: At age 26 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

arghhhh i shant sleep no more starting now hehe

oreo1: At age 28 too many imitation cheese based snack foods leads to a dietary condition which causes your life to end.
:cry:
i dont wanna go out on cheese!!:| it not even real cheese!! yuk!

Samantha: At age 26 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

arghhhh i shant sleep no more starting now hehe

Now they are gettign recycled... well that sucks.

Chris: At age 53 you will be attacked by a pack of escaped lap dogs in your neighborhood and never be seen again.

But i still see my self dieing in the sack with a big smile on my face

kristy: At age 59 you will be hunted by a strange apparition resembling Andy Griffith, and subsequently commit suicide after the stress proves to be too much.

Damien : At age 42 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family

OMG!!!! .....Sam: At age 46 you will die while partaking in a particularly intense meditation session.

" rushes off to make her "bucket list".........." lol

Lol mine and itbites would have to have the best one:

Ryan: At age 59 you will be hunted by a strange apparition resembling Andy Griffith, and subsequently commit suicide after the stress proves to be too much.

Nikki: At age 39 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then. :cry:

Hahaha mine is hillarious...

Christie: At age 74 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

all of us are gona die on dec 21st 2012 when the world ends ;)

Jessica: At age 50 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

Kathrine: At age 78 you will have a heart attack while eating a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style.

Hahaha, very funny. And if you don't like your prediction do it again and get a different one.

Paul: At age 77 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

Well ive got 2 weeks to live,just joking.at age 62 i will be sleeping alot more and in the 9month of that year i will pass away in my sleep..

matthew: At age 28 you will become involved in revolutionary activities in Ecuador, and be killed.

Banjo: At age 94 you will die while partaking in a particularly intense meditation session.
WOW I will be doing well, all I need is to win the $90MIL on Lotto to get there.:shock:

At age 45 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back