Howdy Y'all from Townsville

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manda1032

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi My name is Amanda and I'm a petaholic (HI Manda!) LOL
I currently have far too many pets, at last count I had
26 birds
50 odd Guinea pigs
far too many fish in 1x 150L 1 X 200L 1 X 250L 1X 400L and 5 tanks ranging from 10L to 20L with fighter fish,
20+ scorps (most are babies)
2 Central Beardies and 4 pythons ATM!
Malachi the Murray Darling, Snappy Tom the Spotted, Spotted the spotted (HAHAHA no name!), and my pride and joy my baby Ophi the Childreni :)

Far too many people know me in Townsville as either the Snake chick at the pet store I work at or the Guinea pig queen!
I'm slowly setting up to breed my own vermin (the guinea's a pedigree pets!) But if anyone has any frozen locally please PM me!!!

Love my babies, love crafts and music and I love meeting new Herp People....they are the best people out!

Ummm I think that's it...I've blabbed on enough.
Here are some pics of my babes :)

LVE Manda

Attachments

• malachi3_1_1.JPG
    malachi3_1_1.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 038_5_1.jpg
    Picture 038_5_1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0734_2_1.JPG
    IMG_0734_2_1.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0743_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0743_1_1.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 87
My Zoo was WAY bigger, I've managed to get the numbers down due to working more hours. At one stage I had over 50 birds and Nov/Dec had heaps of Guinea pigs dumped on me making my numbers just on 80!!!!! Still cutting the numbers down to make way for more reptiles HAHAHA
Already in the process of getting another friend...will keep you all posted on that one! ;)

Welcome! You sound just like me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Manda - I know exactly what you mean by far too many pets... although my collection is just starting...

I have NOTHING in comparrison to you! You're becoming my hero - I want to be just like you - but the male version with less guinea pigs unless they're being used as snake food :p

Hello amanda - fancy seeing you here;)

LOL I'm everywhere! (Oh such a hussy!)
No the piggies aren't food, they just eat me out of it! All my babies are far too little for piggies.
Thanks for the warmest welcome :)
I'll try not to drone on about my babies too much (I'M GETTING ANOTHER ONE!!!!YAY)

geebus, ur nuts! (in a good way,..!)

welcome, i wish i had room fro a few more,...

YEAH GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

OMG Taj is to die for!!!! Love his colour and pattern!!
Love your little Zoo :) Cute little Magpie geese too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back