huge geko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGoodspeed

Not so new Member
Reaction score
dose any1 else see gekos i saw a huge geko a few days ago on a tree and it was about 2 metres long most of the time i only see smaller gekos that are a meter but this 1 was relly big

wat do u meen it was a geko cause normal lizards dont stick to trees but gekos do it could clime strait up the tree

It would have been a Monitor/Goanna.. they a very big and can stick to trees because of their long claws. How old are you?

dose any1 else see gekos i saw a huge geko a few days ago on a tree and it was about 2 metres long most of the time i only see smaller gekos that are a meter but this 1 was relly big
Did you mean 2m huge croco .....:lol::lol::lol::lol:...can understand getting them mixed up now ...;)

i looked at pix on the internet it is a goanna i think cause it has a fork tung aswell

ok well i am not pulling a leg cause the animal is achally a goana i fort it was a geko but and it wasnt a crocodile redbellybite cause crocodiles dont climb trees they like to swim

was it like this Mrgoodspeed?

P1060117resized.jpg

yes it looked like that but it had diffrent patten on its back and it didnt have a red eye and it was bigger

what part of the world did you see it in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back