huge geko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well i am not pulling a leg cause the animal is achally a goana i fort it was a geko but and it wasnt a crocodile redbellybite cause crocodiles dont climb trees they like to swim
BAHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA .......love it ....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
My sincere appologies to you Mr Goosepeed...I can see now how you can get gecks and goanna's mixed up ...:oops::oops:...;)

ok well i am not pulling a leg cause the animal is achally a goana i fort it was a geko but and it wasnt a crocodile redbellybite cause crocodiles dont climb trees they like to swim

what about tree crocks
dont tell me you haven't herd of arboreal crocodiles?

MrGoodspeed next time you see one you should try get a photo of it so we can tell you exactly what it is. Most of the large monitors are predominately terrestrial (ground dwelling) and max out at 1.5meters. If you go down to your library and borrow a monitor book or Australian reptile field guide you might be able to look at some pictures and work out what it was.

i lernt that goanas have fork tungs and that gekos come out at night at arnt that big so i think now i can tell them apart wats a tree crocodile i have never seen one of them and are they dangerus cause i have seen crocodiles in the water but they were normal crocodiles and i dont wanna go near tree crocks cause they sound relly dangerus and do they get relly big and dose any1 have pix of 1 also do they bite i heard crocodiles bite sometimes

Last edited:
this is a gee up...just ignore him. and marc, crack doesnt do quite that much..im thinking maybe DMT if this is actually legit lol.

You haven't been paying attention have you Serpaint? He said the Tree Croc he saw had forked tongue.

I think what you saw WAS a Tree Croc, sadly they are becoming rare around Cairns since the recent population explosion of Drop Bears. Be careful if you do see one as they have been known to attack people. They way to stop them is to lick a Cane Toad and urinate upon yourself. I suggest you urinate on yourself first because if you lick the toad first you aim will probably be all over the place.

Glad I could help out,

Kris.

multi quote doesnt seem to work for me? old enough to use the computer with out my parents supervisions:lol: yes it was a lot like that serpaint, maybe it is, by the way what is DMT?

by the way what is DMT?

DMT = dimethyltryptamine. it's a drug created naturally by the body. It is what causes your dreams etc,and has been produced quite recently. causes the most realistic hallucinations possible.

Actually, theres quite a laugh on youtube about someones memories of it.
[video=youtube;grcqs9cDuN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8[/video]
worth a watch (language warning)

You haven't been paying attention have you Serpaint? He said the Tree Croc he saw had forked tongue.

I think what you saw WAS a Tree Croc, sadly they are becoming rare around Cairns since the recent population explosion of Drop Bears. Be careful if you do see one as they have been known to attack people. They way to stop them is to lick a Cane Toad and urinate upon yourself. I suggest you urinate on yourself first because if you lick the toad first you aim will probably be all over the place.

Glad I could help out,

Kris.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back