huge geko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crack would not cause such a level of fail.

I was thinking more LSD/DXM

Quote might not be working, anyway, you would be surprised at peoples knowledge, many people in the general public do get geckos and goannas mixed up lol, and I don't do drugs, they are bad for you!

Oh, I AM surprised at people knowledge when people like you post :) even if this is a gee-up it's good fun :p

Quote might not be working, anyway, you would be surprised at peoples knowledge, many people in the general public do get geckos and goannas mixed up lol, and I don't do drugs, they are bad for you!

I have never in my life encountered any one who can mistaken something less then 10cm with something 1.5 meters + Never.

sorry for the late replies I cannot keep up as its really running slow and not working properly, yes this was a "gee-up" hope you enjoyed it :lol: I can't be bothered continuing, its to hot and I am to lazy

When my auntie came from england 5 yrs ago to come and see us here in oz we took her for a tour and she saw a lace monitor climbing a tree, and said in her english accent :D
"golly gosh, why if there a crocodile in a tree! Australia is quite a bizzare land!"
:)

its true i have proof. sorry for the bad pic, i think i broke my SD card.

l_f3122886940542d6b1c908d8fd0c695d.png

cute levis, could have went to a bit more trouble though ;) yer I never would have picked this for a gee-up either :lol:

Levis? Are you kidding man????? That is a big-eye tree croc. Geez, some APSers shouldn't identify animals on here.

sorry I apologize, my ID skills are not very good as I only have 21 posts, when I get a few more I will be right for sure. posts = knowledge here.

21 posts, don't feel bad, some snake tamperers with over 2000 posts and they still get ID's incorrect.

I would actually call it my real account, it feels that way. why make an account just for a gee-up. I intend to stay and enjoy this fine forum. see you all around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back