I am now a Dad!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy her in her cutest moments ..cherish her first words ,wipe her tears ,kiss her boo boo's ,you will be her hero for the first 12 years ...then they mutate and your just some dumb old fart that knows nothing for around 6 years ...then you go back to being her hero again ....congratulations to you and your wife ,she is beautiful ....:)

congrats mate, you will have your work cut out for you now

congratulations jason and zoe.
does she have a stripe mate? :D

LOL, yeah I had a look but I only like stripes on my snakes

She was 7 pound 14 (3.580kg) and came out screaming! She is doing very well, as is mum and it is great to bring her home. I think she likes it as she is sleeping much better and we actually got some sleep last night!!
Midwives are very happy with her progress and she is a nice healthy baby which is all we wanted, but as a bonus she is pretty cute (must have got that from her mum) LOL

thanks again for all the comments and will throw another pic up later (when I get time.....LOL)

jas

Congratulations Jas & Zoe :)
She is absolutely beautiful!!,. so cute! well done!

Congratulations Jason and Zoe, the first of many :)

congrats mate, only one question.....wheres the stripes???????:lol::lol:

Welcome to the world little Jocelyn, congrats guys she's beautiful:)

Welcome to the world beautiful little Jocelyn :) and Congratulations to Mum and Dad. Best of luck in the future for your lovely little family :)

thanks for all the comments guys, she is the most amazing little bub.
Now I see what they mean when they say kids change everything, but the feeling you get holding her just makes you melt.
She is a very spoilt little baby already as she is first grandchild on both sides of the family, so everyone is going crazy!
here is another little pic.
she is now 6 days old and changing daily.
thanks again
jas

Attachments

• joss.jpg
    joss.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 46
congrats and best of luck for the future she's adorable!! :) shes gonna be a great little herper

kaitlin

congrats to you both, make the most of it coz they grow up very quick, my oldest is nearly 11 :shock: and it I still remember the first step like it was yesterday. Next mission will be when she brings home a boyfriend :evil:

Congratulations. I can tell you from experience it takes a long time for the smile on your face to go. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back