I cannot believe they would put there name to this!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatshirT

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

As most should gather I really dislike it when people have animals that they cannot look after (My apologies TwentyB, I have been informed by some experienced keepers that your being well mentored).

I was just cruisin the internet and came past a site that has itself up as a reptile wonderland, everything you could want or need...

They state this...

• Enclosures - Custom built to order
  • Quality Animals - Quality Herps at reasonable prices
  • Free Advice - Setups, animal care & health issues
  • Furnishings - Enclosure Furnishings & Husbandry items at competitive prices
  • Reptile Food - Quality Live & Frozen reptile foods
  • Care Sheets - Available for most herps in PDF Format

I figure ok, MAYBE they know what there doing... THEN I SEE THIS AS PART OF THERE BREEDING STOCK

I had a look through there "our herps" page, and though thats some nice looking Jungles... can't tell much from the photo but the Diamonds look about average (even with the diarhoea about the lineage).

Then I had a gander at there "Lizards (not for sale)"....
I WAS MORTIFIED!!!!!!!
I could not believe the state of there Bearded Dragons... and this on an open website to the world....3 of the worst specimens I have ever seen.

PM for the website address as I look forward to hearing some feedback from others on the photos... obviously if I were to publically name the site I could be done for slander.

doesn't sound good. Pm me the site i'd like to have a look :)

cheers Dicky
those beardies leave a lot to be desired...
cheers HK.

Maybe they are the sick ones, it is advertised a clinic........ :lol:

But yeah i wouldnt be cooling/ breeding those until they had more condition on then, especially that yellow one.

under services they do offer "care sheets" :rolleyes: maybe they haven't copied them from some other website or read them yet..

most of all these amateurish websites are probably put up by kids..
every second newbie seems to have some herp website that makes them look like some professional big time breeder these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back