I Have Crabs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This site has gone bonkers! :lol: :lol: :lol: Crabs for Christ-sakes!! Just have a look at yourselves!!! :lol: :lol:

hehehehehe nice crabs! :D

im not a freak allright:p hehehehh hoohoohoohoo

haha :lol: phil has crabs :lol: ill never let you go of that one ;) hehe
they look really good! you must be happy :) the pede's also look very cute! they have blue legs?? or is this the camera work...? very jealous!
love it all

- Nat ;)

oh, and...

Phil has crabs :lol: :lol:

Hahahaha yes, they are cute! I've been feeding them with the forceps for fun and they launch themselves at them! Yeah the pedes have blue legs, but they'll grow out of it I think...

A few piccies I took today.

This first one is Zoidberg and Zoidberg eating a rolled bran thing and a sultana.
Crabs004.jpg

Here Zoidberg (one of the small ones) is holding a piece of shredded coconut. These two photos are without and with flash.
Crabs003.jpg

Crabs002.jpg

Very nice mate, interesting little display tank that would be. I hope the filter troubles work out for you.

Yeah they're not aaasss skittish, but they're still not great...
Do you think putting a little plant or two in there would help with oxygenation?

Have put a filter in, but I had to rearrange EVERYTHING so the water side is so murky you can't even see through it. Will wait for it to settle before I turn the filter on, and I certainly hope it works.. Lid is being made as we speak..

Yeah I figured that too, so I didn't buy any plants. The filter output is angled so it disturbs the surface a little, thereby aerating the water..

What does anyone know about anaerobic bacteria in the waterlogged sand..?

Will the sand I have in the water filled part develop harmful anaerobes once the oxygen supply is depleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back