I need a goddam hug

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waruikazi

Legendary
Reaction score
I really need a hug, like badly. So gimme a hug.

Here's one for JUNGLEJAGUAR

cute-puppy-pictures-cat-hugs-puppy.jpg

And this is how i'm feeling.

4555.jpg

wheres my freaking hug??? geez talk about rejection.... i take it back, u r no longter " cute"

Hugs in the Northern Territory are banned, unless it's from bra-less Sweedish female backpackers of course.

I'm banning you from my thread. This is how you manage to post up such a big post count, posting rubbish Jason! Give me a hug or i'll click that red triangle.

wheres my freaking hug??? geez talk about rejection.... i take it back, u r no longter " cute"

Whaaaaaat? Would you have ago of ya???

Alright, i was saving this one for someone special but i'll give it to you.

s400

" would u have ago of ya?" fyi mr school teacher THAT MAKES NO SENSE lol

I'm banning you from my thread. This is how you manage to post up such a big post count, posting rubbish Jason! Give me a hug or i'll click that red triangle.

Do what you gotta do, I'm no man hugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" would u have ago of ya?" fyi mr school teacher THAT MAKES NO SENSE lol

Incase you haven't noticed i'm feeling a little fragile right now. Not alot of what i'm doing makes an awful lot of sense at the minute.

Now don't let it go further than a hug, we don't need any "accidental hybrids"....

Attachments

• 120620548_dad2ba4868.jpg
    120620548_dad2ba4868.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 215
Look i don't know if anyone is understanding the seriousness of this situation. It's not like i'm asking anyone to marry me, just give me a freekin hug!

And this is the reason society has fallen to all time new lows....

Men don't need hugs....

Men don't need to talk about their issues....

This is why there's no respect anymore in society....

Too much PCBS...

Bring back real men and harden the - - - - up!

Here you go

Attachments

• two_husky_-puppies_kiss.jpg
    two_husky_-puppies_kiss.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 89
  • PICT1733.JPG
    PICT1733.JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 115
  • gl0106.JPG
    gl0106.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 94
Slimy... mate... There's a brother in need here. I don't need a talk, i just want a little HTTP loving. If ur uncomfortable with a regular hug, there is a new thing called a bro hug. Here's a diagram on how to do it...

untitledghgfhhghjgh.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back