I need a goddam hug

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here u go Gordo, just 4 u.
luv mel. x

Attachments

• hugging_kittens.jpg
    hugging_kittens.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 65
Nope... A brug is not something I am capable of.

I think it's important to realise what you're doing Gordo is just becoming more female than when you were wearing that pink tutu.

Why not just go in for 'the operation' now...

Tho - with a good looking guy like you out of the way I now realise there's plenty more women in the sea for a mans man like me! (poetry not intended).

was saving this one for u later gordo. but maybe u need a snuggly hug too. so this ones just for u. xxxx

Attachments

• 1_kitty_hug.jpg
    1_kitty_hug.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 67
Nope... A brug is not something I am capable of.

I think it's important to realise what you're doing Gordo is just becoming more female than when you were wearing that pink tutu.

Why not just go in for 'the operation' now...

Tho - with a good looking guy like you out of the way I now realise there's plenty more women in the sea for a mans man like me! (poetry not intended).

I think 'hugro' is a more appropriate term for what we are talking about here. 'Brug' makes me think of carpet which makes me think of lesbians, which is entirely innapropriate in this context.

But you maybe onto something here. Maybe that's why i've been unwillingly celebate for so long.

I've read your threads and posts but I don't know you.
All that aside - you're in need and I'm a mum.....so here you are..

A hug for you....to calm your fears, to let you know you're loved and cherished just because you're you.

I hope you have a beautiful day, K

I've read your threads and posts but I don't know you.
All that aside - you're in need and I'm a mum.....so here you are..

A hug for you....to calm your fears, to let you know you're loved and cherished just because you're you.

I hope you have a beautiful day, K

ZOMG! That post has put such a big smile on my face!

Here's hugs back, thankyou!!!

47ce75530a0d5109_animal.jpg

Not enough safe hugging in this world ........I'm always happy to help this situation change. :)))

So many people say men should be more in touch with their feelings instead of always feeling themselves.

However others say that men need to be more like men and not pussy hug needy wimps...

How are we going to win wars if we need a hug every time we kill a terrorist.

Women were made for hugging - that's why god gave them soft cushiony chests - exactly for that reason. Men were given hardened breast plates ready for fighting and couragous battles with wolly mammoth.

You're messing with our DNA - so go brug with your lesbian friends and make sure our DNA remains strong and resillient (like mine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back