I need a goddam hug

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling the love i really am. I can't believe there hasn't been any haters yet, i thnk that is the best part there is just so much love here. No Slimey wasn't a hater, i'll let PM's stay PM's but *brugs* back at ya man.

if you guys want hugs then you should've come to sydney last week for the mardi gras...lots of hugging then...and upright spooning, appropriate and inappropriate hugging,lots and lots of bro hugs, all sorts of hugs by everyone flying rainbow flags..

Another hug for you :)
bearhug.jpg

This kinda reminded me of you and slim6y.. Lol
cute-puppy-pictures-dog-refuses-hug.jpg

i am a knight hawk hun ...:lol::lol: its 1:18am now :) what time is it there..?

11.29 a.m in sunny Queensland.
I say sunny cos it has been PELTING down here for the last week or 2 and 3/4 of our state is under water.....

11.29 a.m in sunny Queensland.
I say sunny cos it has been PELTING down here for the last week or 2 and 3/4 of our state is under water.....
sounds soooo beautiful there :) ever sooo jealous hun..:) its soooo freezen here..

Come on man i need a bit of support here not a mildly sexual squeamish act.
Gordo I am sorry matey ...your a very sensitive flower right now and I am being an old heartless cow ..come here rest your sweet self in the crook of my arm .whilst I pat you on the Behind........Back I meant Back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back