Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OuZo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else sick of seeing ads on Petlink for free reptiles? "if anyone has any reptiles to give away I will take them if they're free and give them a good home" blah blah blah. Can you say "scab"? :rolleyes: :lol:

we all will take them...
been asked befor and will prob be asked again...

its worth being a scab if it works,,
but i doubt it

I have some Hemidactylus frenatus as Lepidodactylus lugubris here, pick up only though.

"scab" lol, i can say it, but come on ouzo, i'd like some free ones also, lol, leave some for me,

Free

I think it's a bit of a cheek to blatantly ask for free reptiles and one of those people is on this site as well. But then again, if you don't ask, you don't know.

If you can't afford to pay for one how will you keep it and care for it. Vet's expenses, food, heating are all requirements.;)

Bunch of tight fisted, free loading scroungers the lot of yer !!

However if anyone actually does have any free reptiles i would willingly give you say......$1.50 each for any GTP's, Woma's, BHP's etc etc

just put them to one side and ill collect them when im over !!
Thanks.

OuZo Is anyone else sick of seeing ads on Petlink for free reptiles? "if anyone has any reptiles to give away I will take them if they're free and give them a good home" blah blah blah. Can you say "scab"?

i am why cant they just buy them for the same price as every one else.
im also sick of people that ring up and trying to hagle prices.

Prices are there to ba haggled. Just look at Kuta beach in Bali you can haggle for anything there..0)

Prices are there to ba haggled. Just look at Kuta beach in Bali you can haggle for anything there..0)

Like a person on this site who contacted me about a bhp hatchie last season?
About 12 emails later after sending heaps of pics on request wanted to haggle the price down to $100 because thats all the money he had. :rolleyes:

Not drive - FLY

I'll just get a free flight with work and smuggle them back shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:lol:

I think prices should be haggled too, I sometimes haggle and I do expect/wait for others to haggle when they buy something from me, but as we all know, ultimately it's up to the seller if they want to drop the price, you don’t know until you ask! Theres just a few out there that are a bit cheeky and try to pull your pants down over the price.....and thats the insulting bit.

How much is a flight to Bali ? Say....from Sydney ?

Last edited:
Is anyone else sick of seeing ads on Petlink for free reptiles? "if anyone has any reptiles to give away I will take them if they're free and give them a good home" blah blah blah. Can you say "scab"? :rolleyes: :lol:

I agrre with you 110%.........I cant stand scabs.

If you cant afford it then you dont deserve it....and if you really want it that badly then you will find a way to pay for it.

P.S I have no idea how to use my smiles, otherwise there would be an angery one. lol

I don't mind people getting reptiles for free (I've been given one myself), but it annoys me when they go out asking for each and every single free one out there. It doesn't happen often that people decide to give away an animal they they could make some money off and I think it's pretty scungy for one person to take them all lol. Ya think we don't all want free reptiles??? Bearing in mind that ya gotta sometimes wonder why they're free....:shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks snks4m2

The people who keep on asking for free reptiles on a continuous basis should wait and try and enter a few of the comps that are on APS.

A couple of people on this site had a competition a while back and the prize was a couple a hatchy Jacky Lizards. The comp was the best kids enclosure that the kids were to set up themselves. The kids set it up (much to my annoyance as I had plans for the sand, tank etc etc) but they won the 2 Jackies.

For someone to donate an animal to a comp is a rare thing and one day I our family hopes to return the favour and donate an animal or 2 to a comp. At them moment we are stuck to throwing in books for kids comps but it's a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back