Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv_2_

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought i would put up a post about my w/e.... i ran in and won the Lithgow gift :) $8000 is not bad for a days work :)

now to the hard part... what herps i should buy with the prize money... any suggestions?

lucky you .........wishes lady lucky favoured me I want a big win, a BIG one i tells ya .........a nice few million will suffice ...:)

If I was you I wouldnt buy greens or roughies or alb's (IMO all the prices will crash again exspecially albs, remember its just my opinion.) I would buy some nice localiy womas and a few different stimmy pairs, But thats just me :)

You will give the money to me :p

Get a GTP or a roughie or an albino darwin :)

Maybe you might find an albino Olive for $8,000 ;)

congratulations charlotte :D jungle pythons and albino darwins would be my choice

You might just have to wait til i come down,i can help you decide what to get.Theres a few good choices to choose from,So whatever tickles your fansy,go for it,that being a GTP or Albino Darwin or a nice pair of Jungles,theres some stunning reptiles out there.Best of luck with your decision,please post some photos if you do buy reptiles....

Lucky you!! Deff go the GTP or some albn. darwins :) otherwise albino blue tongues :p

id go with the stuff thats cheap this season, womas, blackheads and jungles, and maybe a pair of GTPs but they are gunna crash again yet

Congrats :)
If it were me with some spare cash I would by some more Albino Darwins :)
Not much comes close to their beauty...jmo & maybe a GTP :)

Id buy a pair of roughies

and a pair of GTP,

seeing how URS brang the prices WAY down this year

Pair of GTP's

and you'll still have money left over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back