Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PilbaraPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Talk about complete ********s, I received a call out this morning to please come out and remove a snake from an aged care facility. The snakes head was protruding up from a shower drainage grill and they wanted it gone. The idiot on the phone said he might pour boiling water on it but I said under no circumstances do any such thing as I would be there in a few minutes. When I arrived there however, he proudly presented me two chopped halves of a sub- adult Stimsons python which made me very annoyed. I said to him do you know that you just killed a harmless python and he said “ oh yeah , I knew what it was but I didn’t want anyone to die of a heart attack” I said why bother even calling a snake catcher if you aren’t prepared for the snake catcher to do his job? He reckons he had no choice as it was coming out of the grill. The Stimsons python was very cold and at best would have been able to move very slowly. What an idiot. I am going to lodge my complaint to the manger of the government facility very shortly.

*******. do it, i hope he loses his job and gets a ruddy great big fine.

thats disgusting.... i cant believe he was proud. Killing such a harmless snake should really warrant a harsh punishment

Some people need to take matters into their own hands as their lives are very boring. I know its very frustrating mate.

What an idiot. Did he think people would consider him to be a big man because he killed a tiny harmless python? He 'had no choice'? Please, his life wasn't in danger :rolleyes:

i can guarantee nothing will happen to this man. There will be no fine or punishment

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Dave, we must be suffering from the same illness - allergy to stupidity. We should exchange notes sometimes. :D

What a hero.
This man should be made an example of.
Did he say how he killed it? As to whether it was quick an painless?
This seriously outrages me. I would have gone off.

I don't know why I read these threads when I'm hormonal. Now I'm *angry* and hormonal. Poor wee stimmie. You did well to keep your cool mate.

What a idiot!!! why call if you are going to deal with the problem and why chop a harmless stimsons python in half. The chance are the retirement home has been built where the bush is and now the stimsons have come looking for a nice warm place now it is winter. but it wont harm anyone if you dont want the elderly to have a heart attack well do not warn them and do not let them have a shower yet and wait till the snkae man comes and gets the snake. I hope you do get tis man fined. I am very disturbed and hope something will be done, otherwise this world will have no snakes. REMEMBER let the SNAKE PEOPLE handle it. If you do not know what you are doing and are preparing to kill it even if it's deadle i suggest you DO NOT!! Because there will be no snakes left in this world and then it will ruin or cycle of life. Without snakes rodents will be on the run destroying crops and such so stop killing snakes it is such a sad thing so just walk away and call the snake people if you cant get rid of it in the right way.

Being that he was a government employee I am almost certain he will at least be talked to about his actions especially when I make a bit of noise around here.

i hope something happens to him. if he says he knew what it was and that it wasn't harmless, then why did he have to chop it in half? why kill it? if he wanted to prevent a heart attack he could have atleast put it in a box until you came, if he was able to extract the snake from the drain, or just tell people they couldn't use that room or warn them there was a snake in there! what a jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back