Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was still alive when he presented it, poking its tongue out while its lower half was only attached by a thread of skin.

That makes me spew and my heart died a little .. how can someone be so cruel

It would be nice if a few of the residences of the facility were snake lovers......I would like to picture a man being beaten by an angry group of aged pple.or better still an old herper just handle the snake out of the grill and put the 'great white hunter' to shame.

if there was such thing a deathnote i would right his name in there

Nah,please don't.Im already in tears just thinking about it.I pray you finished it off quick to end it's misery.

Turn this around PP and donate your time , give a presentation on harmless pythons to the workers and people in the aged care facility...

That would save many from (so called) heart attacks and put the "snake mutilator" in his place, ~The Hall of Fame for the Hideously Cruel~

PLEASE!

It p isses me right off when I read stories like this. That is so damn sad and uncalled for on the stimmies behalf.

Did he use a shovel, cause if he did I would of wrapped it around his head and than dragged him around the complex showing off
how proud I was of the damage I just did to a human being (oh, but hang on...you'd be jailed for that wouldn't you???).

But as they say...Karma's a B****!

i hope they throw the book at that idiot

I hope they throw an actual book at him! Preferably a big heavy bible or encyclopedia!
What an idiot! He couldve told the residents that there was a snake in the bathroom and that it was being removed, instead of being a freaking "hero" and killing it!

I know it doesnt bring the snake back....but I hope you ahve charged the facility for your time....both in attending the call out and the time it has taken you to report his behaviour !!!!! If they get hit in the pocket it might make them be a bit more aware of ensuring their staff are trained in correct procedures..........is there anything youc an do to report the cruelty? I know from reading past threads very little will happen but you could at least try......

A friend of mine is was a snake catcher in Darwin and got called to a job. When he got there the guy who called him had just killed a huge 3mtr Darwin male. I am told the Darwin Museum took it.....what a shame....it was the biggest Darwin my friend had ever seen. what an avoidable shame in both cases!!

Hmmmmmmm sounds like "little"man syndrome.........Big Bwave fellow chopped snake in half??????? how ridiculous and ignorant!!! he gives humans a BAD name gggggggggrrrrrr

That's awful. I find it especially upsetting having a Stimson python myself who is one of the most beautiful animals I've come across.

Sadly I doubt anything will even be done beyond the complaint.

Yea. It wasn't cute & fluffy, after all.

That's awful. I find it especially upsetting having a Stimson python myself who is one of the most beautiful animals I've come across.

Exactly. My stimmie is so inquisitive and placid, and has charmed me completely. I can easily imagine that it was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back