~If you could have one type of exotic snake, what would it be?~

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at some blue eyed leustic balls.....hope we ll get some aus pythons with that mutation... :D An olive would look awesome!!!

Albino/ Lavender retic.......when I was in the States I was able to hold a 10 footer,,,,what a snake.

right there with you with that mate. havent seen one in the flesh but those lavender albinos are amazing!

Few exotic snakes have any appeal as something I would be interested in keeping.

However on the lizard front I think some of the chameleons would make way kewell captives as would some of the larger diurnal geckos.

An Iguana and a gila monster although i am not a big fan of owning posionous or venomous reptiles, but i just loooooooooove gila monsters.

and as far as snakes go i love albino burmese pythons but i would never own anything that large, don't think their quality of life is worth it unless you have an awesome setup.

Last edited:
An Iguana and a gila monster although i am not a big fan of owning posionous or venomous reptiles, but i just loooooooooove gila monsters.

and as far as snakes go i love albino burmese pythons but i would never own anything that large, don't think their quality of life is worth it unless you have an awesome setup.

That pic looks more like a Beaded Lizard than a Gila Monster.....

all i want is a gtp =( i wouldnt mind a ball python though.. or a rainbow python.. or a blood python =)

i would like to have a burmese python or an anaconda, but i dont think i would have anywhere big enough to put them ;)

I could name animals for quite a while - next on the list is: Atheris hispida - The hairy bush viper.

If I lived in the states I would have quite the zoo!!!

Attachments

• IM000829.jpg
    IM000829.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IM000825.jpg
    IM000825.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back