~If you could have one type of exotic snake, what would it be?~

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kingy for sure, king cobra that is. Or one of the vipers, gaboon, eyelash, rhino ect

Oh so we can do any reptile now?

Cool :)

Ummmmmm....

Lizard.........

Gila Monster.

They are awesome!!

Lucistic Burmese Python for me thanks lol. sorry i thought this was a wish list.

ah, one of those bright yellow eyelash vipers, otherwise an albino/lavender retic :D they are sweet!

Exotic snake, any of the following: Burmese Python (Albino and classic), Emerald Tree Boa...Thats all I can think of RIGHT but there is most definately some I have forgotten...

Exotic Lizards, any of the following: Blue or green Iguana, Chameleon of some kind (cant remember), Tuatara (Even though its not technically a lizard...that NZ lizard thing lol), Some random bright green or blue geckos (cant remember the specific ones or names) Also probably forgot a few here too, but they are the ones I can think of right now...

I would LOVE to own any of those... Or atleast work with them and come into contact with them...

Snake? If i could have an exotic there are many more Lizards i would choose over a snake. Iguana, Chameleon, Komodo Dragon, Chinese water dragon.

i want one of them frogs that get really big and eat anything they are so cool.
African bull frog or something.

hmm hard to choose...l do love the pied ball pythons though...and definately a Chameleon or 6:)
Boas are pretty nice too...l'll take 10 assorted thanks!!

I would have to say that it'd be a Ball Python! I actually wanted one of them as my first snake until I found out that they were exotic.

I wouldn't mind snapping up a few Ball Pythons (Ghost Morph) or an Albino Retic or even Burmese.
I'm not too picky:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back