Incubating Diamond Python Eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will put up the honeymoon pic when i get home from work...i wonder how many heads are sticking out now.......

its like that when the first shows its head, you fidn yourself checking every 2mins, even though you know you should just let them be. lol :)

here are the parents. i keep them together all year round except for feeding time

These are my first snakes, my first try at conditioning , my first try at cooling, my first try at breeding, Slatey's second go at incubating. All that i have learned will pay off as i try next year with multiple pairs of pythons. It will be very hard to part with any of these guys but the Mrs would love to see some money coming in instead of the dollar$ i have been spending to set myself up and buy quality animals.

cheers again all and thanks for the tips, especially those with the diamond knowledge that doesn't come from books rather you only get with experience

More pics to follow

male on top in that pic by the way. Slatey tells me all but three of the heads are out. we will leave it until tomorrow and then get cutting. we are especially worried about the egg that is 60% smaller than the others...could it contain a fully black diamond or an alblino??? this could create 900 new threads!

junglemad said:
male on top in that pic by the way. Slatey tells me all but three of the heads are out. we will leave it until tomorrow and then get cutting. we are especially worried about the egg that is 60% smaller than the others...could it contain a fully black diamond or an alblino??? this could create 900 new threads!

8 heads out. Actually 4 of them out completely.

Well 8 of them healthy, one death, one deformed and looks like is going to heaven and one I don't know yet.

Congrats guys! :lol:

I am sorry to hear about your death and deformity though, why is the other one a "touch and go", did he not pop out properly? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back