Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some people are python people, some are lizard people and others are ven lovers or all the above. It all comes down to your experience and interest, vens are no different to keep then a python though the caging, handling and licencing requirement are more stringent for the obovious reasons.

I've kept both and regularly come into contact with vens through the callout service i helpout. though my home situation ie young family and wife who wouldn't allow vens in the house. I don't keep them anymore, so situation also plays a part in it. That's why my collection only consist of pythons.

I get my ven fix though callout for wild ones that don't wish to be relocated or are already angry before for get there, so i have found my balance. Though that is about to change when i move back to brisvegas.
It was fun while it lasted. :)

Last edited:
With regards to TB's footwear... An Inland could quite easily get it's fangs through a pair of boots, so it's realy neither here nor there as to what shoes he's wearing! I'll put up some pics later.

Cheers,
Austy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back