Inter-club ARP Xmas Party!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that the annual Inter-Club Herp Xmas BBQ is on Sunday the 7th Dec at the Australian Reptile Park.. always a big day, a chance to catch up with other herpers, get to have a look a the back rooms at the ARP, check out whats new ect ect....not to be missed! Hope to see you there :)

Any spare seats in your bus? you could pick up the Engadine Crew on the way if your coming past? that way I can take up more beers :)

Any spare seats in your bus? you could pick up the Engadine Crew on the way if your coming past? that way I can take up more beers :)

I think there is Jason, you will have to ring up Frances.
Check your newsletter for all the details.

I will likely be mightily hung over - however, will be trying to make my way up there - it's always good fun...

Looking forward to it, should be a great day :)

I will be going, went last year aswell :) you would probably have seen me, the kid bitten by the eastern water skink, and the kid that was holding the cane toad in the first behind the scenes tour. when we finished it we couldnt get lunch, cause everyone at all the sausages and stuff :(:lol:

Bring some food along Ryan. I think most of us did last year.

I was hoping to make it this year too, wish it was Saturday :(

I was hoping to make it this year too, wish it was Saturday :(

AHS is having a morning down at Audley on Sat if your keen... it's a low key thing, just breaky, a paddle and a swim... always see short neck turts, lacies ect..a chance of a diamond if the weathers good the night before.

You drivin' Simon?

Pete - I was hoping to, my missus tells me we are going to some Christmas BBQ that afternoon though :( ...so likely not going to make it...

If anything changes I will message you...

That would have been great to go to but unfortunatly this weekend is the last weekend the V8`s are racing at Oran Park- I cant miss being there!!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back