Inter-club ARP Xmas Party!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait. Always wanted to see behind the locked door. Hehe.

If your not a herp society member, you should hang your head in shame. Your going to miss out on an awsom day.

AHS members don't forget your membership cards for free entry :)

Can APS folks who are not members of a Society pay admission and join the party? I havn't joined the AHS because it's nearly impossible for me to make the meetings!

Is it subscribers only? or can non-subscribers get in if they pay a fee?

is this for AHS or something else???? cause if its for AHS im gonna be there!!!! cant wait!

Thx mate ill try and make it maybe ill get to know some ppl cause im still new....

I'd very much like to make it, Its about time I got out there, joined a society and got to know members of the community:p
Transport is likely to be my biggest bane, does anyone organise shared transport out of curiosity?
Hope to see you all there!:D

I guess i'll be there though i'll be driving up so no alchomahol for me .. which sucks but im now able to attend ahs meetings again as i've finally finished my cert 3 and 4 at tafe as of 2.5 hrs ago..

can any one help me i really wanna go but i moved up to port macquaire about 4 weeks ago and i wanna know how to get there and what time it starts and ends.
are there any port macquaire based herp groups that go down in a bus or something???
i really wanna GO

It starts as soon as you get there and ends as soon as you leave, aka no specific time, just be there before lunch and hand around till you have had enough. Can't help you with the lift sorry.

It starts as soon as you get there and ends as soon as you leave, aka no specific time, just be there before lunch and hand around till you have had enough. Can't help you with the lift sorry.
:cry:
but i really wanna go is tere anyone who has any ideas???

Last edited by a moderator:
will there be food if so i really really really wanna be tere LOL:):):)

I am gonna try skip work, if I come, look for the kid that is short and fat with a mullet that has a chondro t-shirt on (like everyone else probably:lol:)

what time does the park open? and this year can you save some food, the food was nearly ready to eat when we went on the tour and when we got back, you had eaten it all:lol:

i'll point you out Ryan :D:D:D!!! if you want there are ways to get noticed!

so anytime, im gonna get there early if thats the case! have a good look at the park then when everyone starts coming i'll walk around with them at my own lessure!

AGH! CANT WAIT! ANOTHER GREAT WAY TO GET OFF THIS DAMN COMPUTER AND HAVE FUN! (soz caps lock and im way to lasy to re-type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back