Inter-club ARP Xmas Party!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a great day!
Was awesome meeting people, my kids had a ball. Im absolutely exhausted and have blisters from my stupid shoes.

I bought the boys rubber RBBS on the way out, and they are in their bedrooms pretending they are real and putting them in "catching bags" and pulling them out. Sooo cute

I want a cobra!!!! LOL

It was great especially the behiond the scenes part and the storm:D

Hehe , good to hear .Pinkmus which dood were you? = )

We left just before the storm, but pythonboy got chosen to hold the big Burmese python. I thought his knees were going to buckle under the weight! He wasn't worried about the python, but was leery of the American alligator running around. His photo has the biggest smile caught on film this year. We enjoyed seeing the Galapagos tortoise. It was really going for those bits of carrot.

I know Bob from SOFAR saw it, but how many saw the RBBS eating chunks off the dead fish? It was totally bizarre! It grabbed and dragged the fish SO hard!

Whoa! that's a lot of photos Nikki!

It was a great day, apart from the bloody rain. I'm glad my car didn't get smashed up from that hail!

wow nikki alot of pics.
I didnt see u take any???

Matt was a camera freak tho ;)

Haha. Indeed i did go camera crazy! :lol: Yeah,it was wicked- i have the hail on vid. Buggy and i were eating the ice :p Haha . I know how could he carry all of that!!!

HAHA, was a sweet day! best fun i reckon! i got to use my new camera and when i get home i'll be uploading the photos!

nikki, when you said, do i lck windows, theres a difference between car windos and....windows :p!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back