Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: there had to be one

Ahh hell... well you may as well make that two then - nothing personal, but that is not responsible - and if you look at the full picture, he looks more like he's about to cry.:cry:

All I can think of is how often some poor kid (or adult) is attacked by animals (admitadly usually dogs) that 'have never bitten anyone' - there's always a first time...:evil:

No, a bad idea that he doesn't seem to be enjoying - but very nice snakes :)

Ahh hell... well you may as well make that two then - nothing personal, but that is not responsible - and if you look at the full picture, he looks more like he's about to cry.:cry:

All I can think of is how often some poor kid (or adult) is attacked by animals (admitadly usually dogs) that 'have never bitten anyone' - there's always a first time...:evil:

No, a bad idea that he doesn't seem to be enjoying - but very nice snakes :)

you have got to be kidding me!
its people like you that give snakes a bad name!

when you decide to upgrade your collection from spotteds and beardies, you will start to understand that not all snakes are as aggressive and dangerous as you and your shovel wielding mates might think.

our little snake wrangler has probably been bitten by more hatcho's than most of you "snake handlers".

pic 1: the maniac olive.
pic 2: taking the over-aggresive olive away
pic 3: the olive has been taken away (little man doesnt like saying bye byes to the snakeys.
pic 4: the crazy carpet.

Attachments

• mason loves em 010.jpg
    mason loves em 010.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 157
  • mason loves em 012.jpg
    mason loves em 012.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 126
  • mason loves em 015.jpg
    mason loves em 015.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 111
  • mason loves em_002.jpg
    mason loves em_002.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 148
hahaha cute kid not so smart owner.. jokes.. how old is that bhp and he is a realy beauty.. you should try that meal with a scrubbie or a burmese maybe itll have diffrent outcomes..

that one of our bhps is 5 years and thanks mate he is a beaut snake :D

I think we're gunna need some scrubby pics to settle everyone down :D (Guy in background: "Yeah great idea Snow" * starts chanting "scrubby pics, scrubby pics" * :D)

i personally don't think that is really responsible, i dont have kids but i don't think i would do something like that. i guess that's why scrubbies are on class 2.

i dont have my own either, but i'd be happy to use other peoples!!!

Without making a judgment either way, you should be careful where you post pics like this. If child welfare services saw that you would likely get into some hot water over it. I think it has the potential to make snake owners look bad also, at least to those who know nothing about snakes.

you have got to be kidding me!
its people like you that give snakes a bad name!

when you decide to upgrade your collection from spotteds and beardies, you will start to understand that not all snakes are as aggressive and dangerous as you and your shovel wielding mates might think.

our little snake wrangler has probably been bitten by more hatcho's than most of you "snake handlers".

How can 'People like me' give anything a bad name - you don't know me from a bar of soap - except that I don't agree with closing a kid into a damn enclosure where he can't even stand up!! Excuse me for being an evil so and so that 'gives snakes a bad name' - did I say you give parents or anything else a bad name?

And how would you have any idea what I have a collection of?? It certainly has no spotteds or any lizards (seriously not interested).

And don't get me started on 'me and my shovel wielding mates' - where you get that from I'm not going to try and workout!

Finally - these pictures are a heck of a lot more responsible (which was my whole point) - you are there and in control and the baby can play or leave as he see's fit - he's not shut in an enclosure.

Without making a judgment either way, you should be careful where you post pics like this. If child welfare services saw that you would likely get into some hot water over it. I think it has the potential to make snake owners look bad also, at least to those who know nothing about snakes.

yea we realise that, trying our hardest to make people understand that snakes are not all bad.. we would not do this if we thought for a second our kiddies would be hurt really its no different to putting your child in the backyard to play with ur dog. our kids have been bought up with snakes they have leart alot for kids there ages including not to ever touch one outside if they ever come across one so i think its a great thing''prevention is better than cure'' :D

I've heard that they are a bit fatty for the BHP's and a little large for them would be great for your olive though.......Nice snakes keep him tackling the big ones and he will end up telling us what snakes are all about.:D

How can 'People like me' give anything a bad name - you don't know me from a bar of soap - except that I don't agree with closing a kid into a damn enclosure where he can't even stand up!! Excuse me for being an evil so and so that 'gives snakes a bad name' - did I say you give parents or anything else a bad name?

And how would you have any idea what I have a collection of?? It certainly has no spotteds or any lizards (seriously not interested).

And don't get me started on 'me and my shovel wielding mates' - where you get that from I'm not going to try and workout!

Finally - these pictures are a heck of a lot more responsible (which was my whole point) - you are there and in control and the baby can play or leave as he see's fit - he's not shut in an enclosure.

can u not see the childs fathers head in the pic wen he was in snake enclosure???? i would never put my child or any other child in any danger like i have said on another post here its no different to putting ur child out to play with ur dog!!!!!! also our child doesnt stay there while we go out it was a simple kodak moment

I've heard that they are a bit fatty for the BHP's and a little large for them would be great for your olive though.......Nice snakes keep him tackling the big ones and he will end up telling us what snakes are all about.:D

thanks mate !!!! well said as thats what its all about ''future herps''
if anyone here new this child then you would understand its his natural habitat:D

seriously, a dog could do alot more damage to a kid alot quicker than a snake and i dont see anyone getting up people for kiddy pics with a dog,...

yea we realise that, trying our hardest to make people understand that snakes are not all bad.. we would not do this if we thought for a second our kiddies would be hurt really its no different to putting your child in the backyard to play with ur dog. our kids have been bought up with snakes they have leart alot for kids there ages including not to ever touch one outside if they ever come across one so i think its a great thing''prevention is better than cure'' :D

And I agree 100% with this - 'prevention (ie, education) is better than a cure' and as my kids grow up, they will know more about wildlife (especially reptiles) than other kids will, just like yours.

Your other photo's show you doing things correctly, just not your first - that's all I'm trying to get at.

EDIT: Yes I did see your head in the shot and am aware it was a kodak moment - I just don't agree with putting a child in an enclosure with an animal for a kodak shot

seriously, a dog could do alot more damage to a kid alot quicker than a snake and i dont see anyone getting up people for kiddy pics with a dog,...

couldnt have said it better my self mate thanks

Eladidare...It is dangerouse to put a BHP in to an enclosure with a kid like that are you not concerned with what that child could do to your baby(snake).....HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Sorry mate I just had to........

And I agree 100% with this - 'prevention (ie, education) is better than a cure' and as my kids grow up, they will know more about wildlife (especially reptiles) than other kids will, just like yours.

Your other photo's show you doing things correctly, just not your first - that's all I'm trying to get at.

EDIT: Yes I did see your head in the shot and am aware it was a kodak moment - I just don't agree with putting a child in an enclosure with an animal for a kodak shot

glad u agree but honestly there was control over the 1st pic and i think its great along with many others like i said the child was not put there so we could head out or anything it was a kodak moment and the bub was as happy as ever till removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back