Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eladidare...It is dangerouse to put a BHP in to an enclosure with a kid like that are you not concerned with what that child could do to your baby(snake).....HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Sorry mate I just had to........

hahahahahahahaha

seriously, a dog could do alot more damage to a kid alot quicker than a snake and i dont see anyone getting up people for kiddy pics with a dog,...
couldnt have said it better my self mate thanks

If I saw photo's of toddlers playing with a large dog - I'd get up them quick bloody smart.
Most people are as blase with dogs as they are terrified of snakes - they have it backwards, but the first photo would only encourage them...

The other photos could help to show them that they shouldn't be afraid of snakes - the boy loves playin with the snakes. You are doing good with your kids as the pics show. :D

glad u agree but honestly there was control over the 1st pic and i think its great along with many others like i said the child was not put there so we could head out or anything it was a kodak moment and the bub was as happy as ever till removed

Cheers, with the other photo's, I'd have likely had a different first impression.

*shake hands?* ;)

That's raising your child right. I would love to share some of those with some ladies I know. Might help with their fears, maybe not!?

Now, how some of just that beautiful BHP....:shock:

Reckon I'd only eat every nine months too. lol

ELADIDARE... you put your child in so much danger i am surprised you havn't been fined by the police yet or thrown off this site!!! you have got to be the worst parent i have ever met because who would put a water bowl in with the kid.. gees he could of fallen back and drown.. hahahahahaha..;)
quote]

I agree, so irresponsible eladidare. That child could fall into the water bowl and drown(considering he hasnt had swimming lessons yet.)lol hahahahahahahaha, awesome pic, im still young but i dont believe the child is in any harm. The dad is there, the child was in there for a short amount of time and from what i have read the BHP has a really great nature. MORE BHP PICS!!!lol
cheers

haha cheers guys, but im not the parent...lol
ill put some scrubby and bhp pics up for snow, krimenul, b-factor, armand and anyone else who is keen to see them.

everyone has an opinion, i personally would not have done that.
there are to many what ifs.
JMO.
cheers:)

BHP and scrubby pics as requested...

here you are guys
the first pics is of me and scrubby 1
pic 2 is matt and scrubby 2
pic 3 is me and scrubby 3
all our scrubbies have good temprements, but they are out everyday thanks to the kids.:rolleyes:
the last one is of our biggest bhp

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 75
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 112
Eladidare! That olive was gorgeous!!!

My two cents on the kids with animals issue... i'm more afraid whenever i see babies with cats... that could turn nasty... if the BHP is anything one of my favourite snakes... well.. i could cover my entire body in mouse juices and she still doesn't bite (I've tried)... they're not all quite as angsty and and stupid as most people think... (hence the shovelling i guess)

darn tootin serena
cheers for the compliments armand.
the bhps get fed 2 large rats every 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back