Is your python this placid?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a nice looking snake you have there:) my swc is not that calm yet but my stimmi is as well as my black headed are, they both love being out and just relaxing with me and watch tv, my carpet will get there soon enuf.. Well one will, one tastes me nearly every time.

That's not placid - this is PLACID ( I'll keep kicking you in the bum until you get in the tub)
[video=youtube;6u0FG7TCAOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u0FG7TCAOU[/video]
There is also another video of her actually dragging the animal out of its cage, but I couldn't find it

That is a beautiful video....you must feel so good to be able to handle Georgie like that. My Barrie (Stimmie) is very placid, but doesn't like his head being touched at all. But he'll get into my hair and in and around my glasses.

Yup; my woma is like that. Which is pretty funny; when I purchased her, the breeder said they didn't like their heads touched so I did my best to avoid it.
But over time I've realized she doesn't care. I can hold Her head and pat her; it doesn't faze her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back