Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I guess it is Spring, I found this fella in a local park.

Attachments

• Picture 217.jpg
    Picture 217.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 170
  • Picture 220.jpg
    Picture 220.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 137
Sweet pictures. It sure is Spring, I saw Two Longneck Turtles, Cunningham skinks and a Eastern water dragon. Quite surprising since I saw them near Glenlyon Dam, It was a bit chilli there over the weekend!

its abit early in spring to get swooped by a magpie when walking home from school..

But nevertheless it happened to me today.

I found so many lizards the last week its been crazy! I found 5 shinglebacks today. I took a photo of one but then camera died.

yeap iv seen 2 beaded dragons, big assed lace monitor, few snakes, pink tongue skink, cant wait to go herping properly

It defiantly is here,in the last 2 weeks,ive seen a 3foot brown,3 beardys,a bluey,its starting 2 warm up alot more now,so there will be heaps more ahead of us.

pics everybody or it didnt happen :) oh and if anyone on the mid north coast wants to meet up for a bit of herping I would be more then happy to :) if anyone wants to know what I have seen, I have seen lampropholis delicata, ctenotus robusta, calyptotis ruficauda, tiliqua scincoides and the ocasional water dragon and fence lizard :lol: and think that is about it (pretty embarising I know) havnt been out much though

gonna come down to sydney in a few weeks aswell so I will see a little bit down there, hopefully more then I saw when I was down in winter:rolleyes:

This old fella was out soaking up some afternoon sunshine in Caloundra yesterday.

Attachments

• carpet python 25C resize.jpg
    carpet python 25C resize.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 88
All of a sudden in the last 2 days, its all been on, snakes dead everywhere on the road, including 2 on mine (Coastal and Rough Scaled Snake), which is a BIG surprise, gutted I didnt find them 1st. Seen a few snakes in the creek behind my house, water dragons absolutley everywhere, all sizes, some so small they look as though they have just hatched. Big Water Skinks are out again. Cant wait to get herping as soon as possible!!

I had a Blue Tongue in my backyard today.
I was sitting on the verandah and saw it come out of the bushes, at first i thought it was a snake and got excited! But it was a very nice looking Bluey, my camera battery was dead so took a pic with my phone, i have no idea how to transfer them tho! Oh well, next time =)

Great find/pics, Love this time of year can't wait to get out bush walking

I've only seen a redbelly black snake by the dam..Love spring! cant wait till spring is over on the other hand! ******IN hayfever sucks! haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back