Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: It

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name.

i have a childreni called monty and one called spice

Re: RE: Re: RE: It

IcedCactus said:
DOes anyone else have a Rover?

Yeah, I have a boxer called "Merlin", named because he can produce magic potions from his butt that make people disappear !! :D

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: It

You guys are so funny, My husband named our first bird..... You guessed it "birdie". And he wonders why i dont let him name our animals anymore.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: It

Yeah, I have a boxer called "Merlin", named because he can produce magic potions from his butt that make people disappear !!

HAHHAH! I've got one of them to but we called him Loki!!!! Still has a "Magic" **** though! Lol

Triptich I would appreciate it remove your avitart I find it totally offensive!

"LOL its gold aint it! That has to be one of the BEST mullets!"

I rekon that BOLTON and BILLY RAE CYRUS should have a mullet of to determain the best mullet off all time, and KENNY G can referee.

As for pet names my missus named our male budgee "bluey" but it turned out
to be a female and its now green! needless to say she does'nt help name my
herps

and Magpie, if you have you wouldnt remeber your name!

my daughter calls our "she shy snappy"
dont ask me why :roll:

Ive got a great dane puppy called monty but its short for montana and another called cash,he converts it into poop :? Sorry but my herps have names relating to where they come from nothing original there :oops:

i have a jungle called jim and a maccie called macca.........

and a coastal male called randy............

i have a dog named Jessy, my snakes names are sweety, slinky, setti, sonnet and somar, and a central netted named flotsam :)

jungle called georgia .,. carpet called monty and bredli called diablo :twisted:

My latest is called Gish. Don't blame me... he named himself!

Fang. Of course. Another favourite. Well, they don't call us "The Clever Country" for nuthin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back