Jungle hatchie pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

morelia
Reaction score
just a couple of hatchie pics (all pre first shed) from my black male jungle x female jungle clutch that hatched 04-01-2009. most have now shed and started eating. several have that back stripe with solid black side panels and some well banded. hopefully all will turn out solid black and very high yellow.

Attachments

• DSC01221.JPG
    DSC01221.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC01233.JPG
    DSC01233.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC01234.JPG
    DSC01234.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC01334.JPG
    DSC01334.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 320
few more pics from another clutch. apollo (SXR line) x athena (SXR line) and some of their clutch that hatched 26-27 Decemeber. All pics are pre first shed and all hatching are showing very even banding. some have shed and started feeding. Hopefully all will turn out very high yellow if the parents (first pic) are any indication..

Attachments

• DSC01279.JPG
    DSC01279.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC01338.JPG
    DSC01338.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 133
few more apollo x athena hatchies. again all pre first shed. theres more but all very similar to the ones already posted.

Attachments

• DSC01328.JPG
    DSC01328.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 90
They look great. Love the head patterning of mum, or is that dad?
How much will you be putting on those little ones?

another two pics (before camera batteries died) from another clutch hatched 30-12-2008.
from aphrodite (SXR line and mother to apollo) x SXR line male. again these pics are pre first shed and all hatchies look similar.
most have now shed and started feeding.

thanks. athena's head is in the front and apollo's head at the back in that first pic in post #3.
several hatchies look like having similar pattern head as apollo.

first two pics are apollo and hopefully his hatchies will be as high yellow or better than him.
third pic is the black male father of the first clutch and fourth pic is sinestra mother or the first clutch. there are more pics in my profile gallery.

I will also have some Black & White Julatten hatchies (tremains line) for sale as well at a very good price...

Anyone interested in any Black & Yellow or Black & White hatchies form these clutches PM me for details please.. thanks.

Attachments

• DSC00024 apollo.jpg
    DSC00024 apollo.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC00844 apollo.jpg
    DSC00844 apollo.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00825.jpg
    DSC00825.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC01048 sinestra.jpg
    DSC01048 sinestra.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 138
Lol, didn't even see the other head, yet it is so obvious now that I look at it.

I really like the black specimen.

oh man oh man oh man, which one am i getting, lol? :p

theyre crackers!!

thanks.. yes I love the high yellow jungles and have high hopes for all these hatchies.. trouble is picking out a couple for myself as they all look pretty good especially since they have shed.

the SXR line usually starts to colour after a few sheds. I will be hanging onto them but taking orders and when they are starting to colour will let them go then so people get what they want and what they pay for.. I dont like letting them go "uncoloured" as everyone knows with jungles sometimes they turn out great other times don't colour well at all..

once they have all shed and I get around to taking some more pics, I will number the ones for sale and email a selection to people interested in them.. thanks.

oh man oh man oh man, which one am i getting, lol? :p theyre crackers!!

thanks.. and see above.. don't worry you will be getting a nice one (guaranteed)

There will be some stunners amongst these Colin....well done.
With animals of this quality getting produced; we'll soon see jungles that truly do look incredible as they age.
Best of luck mate; credit to all the effort and time you put into it ;)

i'm so excited, i'm tempted to ask for another,..lol! :p

There will be some stunners amongst these Colin....well done.
With animals of this quality getting produced; we'll soon see jungles that truly do look incredible as they age.
Best of luck mate; credit to all the effort and time you put into it ;)

thanks for your kind words tremain :D
thanks mungus and others too for your comments.

Last edited:
OMG Did u have to post that? :) LOL Now i want one BAD.. Time to convince The rents :p
Great Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back